Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options.
We are happy to process your insurance claims to maximize your benefits. Since insurance can be confusing, we ask that you call or contact us with specific questions. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 45 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
We gladly accept: Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
Low minimum monthly payments
No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting www.CareCredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today. You’ll be smiling bright in no time.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible Payment Plans on qualified purchases and revolving credit option at participating providers (see your provider for details)
- Low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties
- No annual fee and no down payment required
- Separate account for health care expenses keeps other credit available for personal use
Easy to use
- Apply Now or at your provider's office and get a fast credit decision
- No need to reapply for additional treatments or purchases
- Account can be used for all family members
- Accepted at a variety of participating provider offices
- View, manage and pay your account online
- Easy to manage
SPRINGSTONE PATIENT FINANCING
A Fresh Approach to Large-Case Financing
High approvals and payment plans that increase case acceptance. Plus Springstone helps lower patient financing costs with Shared Savings℠. When you choose to help lower the cost of financing, Springstone SHARES the savings with you—with lower administrative fees.
Tailor-made for your large-case dental practice:
- Specializing in cases over $5,000
- Plans up to 84 months¹
- Cases up to $50,000
- A full range of no-interest options
- Concierge customer care for your patients and team
Affordable Extended Plans
- From 5.99% APR - patients get the rates they've earned
- 18 - 84 months means low monthly payments. Click here for the extended payment plan calculator
- $2,000 - $50,000 for a wide range of treatments
Convenient No-Interest Plans
- 3 to 24 months - you choose what to offer
- $1,000 - $35,000 cases
Springstone's online Practice Center provides your team with all patient financing activity at their fingertips. Applicants or staff can apply or check loan status online and print their own documents. There's timely email notification during each step of the process. Funding is quick and well documented to avoid bookkeeping headaches. No waiting for faxes or mail for loan documents.
And, of course, the rest:
- High approval rates
- Instant decisions
- Fast and error free payment by direct deposit in 24-48 business hours
- No sign-up fees, upfront costs, monthly minimums, or equipment to purchase
- No recourse payment prior to treatment - no collection headaches
- Payment of multiple providers involved in treatment is no problem