Dental treatment is an excellent investment and it is important to be able to schedule treatment and care right away. So that financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining the care you deserve, we offer several financial options.
We are happy to process your insurance claims to maximize your benefits. Since insurance can be confusing, we ask that you call or contact us with specific questions. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 45 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.
We gladly accept: Cash, Checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
CareCredit works like a credit card, but is exclusive for healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need. CareCredit offers low monthly payment plans for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including dental treatment. Plus, you can use your card again and again to pay for additional treatment for yourself or family members in any CareCredit practice.
Low minimum monthly payments
No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
Learn more by visiting www.CareCredit.com or contacting our office.
Ready to apply? Apply online for your CareCredit card today. You’ll be smiling bright in no time.
Flexible payment plans
- Flexible Payment Plans on qualified purchases and revolving credit option at participating providers (see your provider for details)
- Low monthly payments and no pre-payment penalties
- No annual fee and no down payment required
- Separate account for health care expenses keeps other credit available for personal use
Easy to use
- Apply Now or at your provider's office and get a fast credit decision
- No need to reapply for additional treatments or purchases
- Account can be used for all family members
- Accepted at a variety of participating provider offices
- View, manage and pay your account online
- Easy to manage
- Apply online in minutes
- Get your money in as little as a few days
- Make fixed monthly payments
The entire process typically takes about 7 days. In some cases, it may take a little longer, depending on what we need from you. You can complete the entire process from the comfort of your home, or even on your phone!
Once your loan is approved and backed by investors, your money is automatically deposited directly into your bank account. Depending on your bank, this step can take a few more days.
Apply online through the program website, by phone, or on the mobile application.
Credit decisions can be delivered in seconds; approved customers receive a GreenSky®account number and loan agreement from lender.
Use the customer’s GreenSky® account number to process the payment just like a credit card